Realize a Healthy California
Realize a Healthy California (RHC) is a movement that promotes the health of Californians, our neighbors, and beyond. We believe that Californians must come together to help ourselves, our communities, and our environment. Led by licensed naturopathic doctors, RHC is about living naturopathically through the principles of naturopathic medicine, healthy lifestyle practices, and environmental stewardship. We work to share experiences and educate our readers, engaging in a health-driven community with California at its center. RHC is part of the Foundation for Natural Health 501(c)(3) and a partner of the California Naturopathic Doctors Association.
- Katie: Establishing Pillars of HealthWhen I stopped eating gluten 10 years ago, I saw immediate improvements to my everyday quality of life. I was no longer extremely fatigued, my constant stomach aches, headaches and body aches disappeared almost overnight and my overall mood and […]
- Giveaway: Realize Healthy SkinJust in time for the official kick-off of summer! The team at Realize a Healthy California has teamed up with Dr. Natiya Guin, ND to share this fantastic giveaway with our community. Sign up now and share with friends, we’ll […]
- Laura: Leading a Lifestyle for HealthUpon being asked if I’d be willing to share a bit about what it means to be “living naturopathically”, I said, “sure, of course!” And then I found myself taking a pause to ask myself, “what does it mean to […]
- Chocolate – health friend or health foe?In a culture bombarded with sugar, chocolate can be a tricky food to figure out. While highly processed and sugary foods should be avoided in excess, the cacao bean (or cocoa bean) plant itself has many reported health benefits. So should you eat it?
- Preventing and Beating Seasonal DepressionThe winter and early spring season initiate a time of shorter day length and change in the quality of the sun’s radiation. Seasonal affective disorder (SAD) is more common in women, in those with a family history of depression, being […]
- Understanding Types of FatigueFatigue is a symptom that most likely will affect you at some point in your life. Fatigue or tiredness can be a result of an actual medical condition, lifestyle choices, work stressors, family stressors, or a combination of any and […]
Become part of our community
Support our Community Health Efforts
Find A Naturopathic Doctor
Your naturopathic doctor will then create and discuss an individualized treatment plan for you and schedule a follow-up visit two to four weeks later to evaluate progress and review the results of any new lab tests. The frequency of future visits will be scheduled as needed on an individual basis.
More About Naturopathic Medicine
Naturopathic doctors are primary care doctors that focus on getting to the root cause of disease. Learn more about how naturopathic care and principles can support many different health concerns.