- Katie: Establishing Pillars of HealthWhen I stopped eating gluten 10 years ago, I saw immediate improvements to my everyday quality of life. I was no longer extremely fatigued, my constant stomach aches, headaches and body aches disappeared almost overnight and my overall mood and […]
- Giveaway: Realize Healthy SkinJust in time for the official kick-off of summer! The team at Realize a Healthy California has teamed up with Dr. Natiya Guin, ND to share this fantastic giveaway with our community. Sign up now and share with friends, we’ll […]
- Laura: Leading a Lifestyle for HealthUpon being asked if I’d be willing to share a bit about what it means to be “living naturopathically”, I said, “sure, of course!” And then I found myself taking a pause to ask myself, “what does it mean to […]
- Chocolate – health friend or health foe?In a culture bombarded with sugar, chocolate can be a tricky food to figure out. While highly processed and sugary foods should be avoided in excess, the cacao bean (or cocoa bean) plant itself has many reported health benefits. So should you eat it?
- Preventing and Beating Seasonal DepressionThe winter and early spring season initiate a time of shorter day length and change in the quality of the sun’s radiation. Seasonal affective disorder (SAD) is more common in women, in those with a family history of depression, being […]
- Understanding Types of FatigueFatigue is a symptom that most likely will affect you at some point in your life. Fatigue or tiredness can be a result of an actual medical condition, lifestyle choices, work stressors, family stressors, or a combination of any and […]
- Your Natural Health Questions: CBD 101Cannabidiol (CBD) is an active ingredient across Cannabis species. CBD has a chemical structure that is almost identical to delta-9 tetrahydrocannabinoid (THC). However, these two kissing cousin compounds have no shared pharmacology or effects. While THC is known to be intoxicating, CBD is not.
- Hangover Cures: How to Prevent and Get Rid of HangoversThis video has been brought to you courtesy of PrettyWell YouTube, Co-created by California Naturopathic Doctors Dr. Patti Kim, ND, LAc and Dr. Angela Agrios, ND in partnership with Realize a Healthy California. Hangovers are just awful! They happen due […]
- 15 Gifts for Living Naturopathically this HolidayRealize a Healthy California wants to help you celebrate health for the holidays – mind, body, and spirit! We’ve gathered together some of our talented, licensed naturopathic doctors to share their favorite ideas for holiday health and fun. Whether gifting […]
- Prevent Holiday Colds and FluHere we are right smack dab in the middle of the cold and flu season! Aside from the aches, pains, and discomfort, we suffer downtime from our busy schedules and commitments. Who among us wouldn’t just rather avoid getting sick? […]
- 5 Ways to Recover from Holiday FeastingThe holidays are a time for feasting. Most everyone feels the holiday aftermath of ingesting salty, fatty main courses, and dangerously yummy sweets for dessert. But have no fear. We can counteract the after-effects of feasting together. And guess what? […]
- Rosanna: Managing Anxiety with a Drug-Free Tool Box
Find A Naturopathic Doctor
Your licensed naturopathic doctor can create and discuss an individualized treatment plan for you and schedule a follow-up visits. Discuss your unique concerns and symptoms as apply to your whole body health. Explore gentle, nature-based interventions and learn from highly educated professionals.